Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Game 14 - Red Sox v. Rangers (@Fenway)


Yay!

Clearly Theo + the Trio are reading my blog since they put both Cameron and Ellsbury on the DL to make room for some real outfielders (sorry Bill Hall). And while I can't take the credit for the Darnell McDonald callup, I'll take credit for the DL moves that made space for McDonald.

And oh yeah, they won a game today to break out of that 5 game losing streak.

First the two-run home run in the 8th to tie it, then a blast to left with the bases loaded in the 9th to win it, well done Darnell, welcome to Red Sox lore (if they reel off a nice 8-2 streak over their next 10 for example).

On the downside, I almost drove off of 405 today on my way home trying to count how many steals the Rangers had racked up by the 5th. I kept squinting at the summary trying to decipher the actual count, surely Vlad Guerrero didn't have 2 steals in one game?!? Well he did indeed, and please don't call me Shirley.

No comments:

Post a Comment